2020-2021 Annual Scholarship Program
Homebase Mortgages is proud to announce our 3rd annual Scholarship Program for the 2020-2021 school year! The chosen student will be awarded a $1,000 CDN grant towards their education! This scholarship is available to both Canadian and US students.
Homebase Mortgages is a leading Toronto mortgage broker, which specializes in all types of mortgages ranging from home equity loans, second mortgages, private mortgages, bad credit lending and more.
At Homebase Mortgages (Mortgage Central Nationwide) we see what it’s like every day for people to have trouble paying back their debts. That’s why we want to give aspiring students a leg up with our first ever annual scholarship program! We were all students once, and remember the difficulties and stress associated with tuition payments, books, rent, food and more, so we’re more than happy to help out where we can and make things easier along the way.
Submission deadline: 08/31/20
Winner will be selected: 09/04/20
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY
- Must be an Canadian or American citizen, permanent resident or other legal standing that allows them to study in Canada or the US.
- Must be accepted or enrolled in a college or university in Canada or the US for the 19/20 school year.
SHORT ESSAY TOPIC
- Write a 500-1000 word essay on “The 5 best ways to build equity in your home”.
- The winning post should be creative, while expressing your thoughts clearly and concisely. Please remember that the submission will be selected by a panel of our senior mortgage brokers, so aim to impress!
- Application must be received by midnight on August 31, 2020
- Applications must be emailed to email@example.com in Word format. No link to Google docs or PDF.
- Applicants must include their name, address and phone number.
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so we can confirm the identity and school enrollment.
- Please state where you are attending or planning to attend school for the 20/21 school year.
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet his or her education costs! To contact Homebase, call us today at 1-866-820-1818.